Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Paying monthly

So I have to say, I am not a fan of this concept.  Like those of you who play world of warcraft for hours on end... yeah, not for me.  The reason i bring this up. is because i looked at the new lord of the rings game... and EA has put out another crappy pay-online game much like Star wars.  I am sorry, but i am not going to pay a monthly fee to play your game... nor am i in the middle of the game going to buy AMMO to make your profit margins higher.

Personally, i think that is exactly what this is... when you pay monthly for a game you are paying to make their profit margins higher... If you are going to do that, why don't i get the option to pay a game i PAID for, offline??  i mean really half the time you play online you get people either screaming obscenities non-stop, or you get people who really are the type who suicide themselves constantly.  I am not looking for either of those. can I just play a game and not pay for it after i am done with it?  I mean to be honest, If I continued paying out for all the games that I have to play, a monthly fee for each one... i would be ruined.  who would be able to afford games at that point?  just a question i don't think people have really considered.

2 comments:

  1. just wait a few more years. it is going to get worse when everything goes to digital download.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, i am sure it will... it is already bad enough.

    ReplyDelete