Saturday, June 1, 2013

Wizardry- Labyrinth of Lost Souls

This is a decent game if you are looking for a basic turn based RPG.  no real strenuous graphics... feels like a classic super nintendo RPG in a lot of ways.  You basically get a real advantage with your party if you know what you are doing.  It is rare that you don't get to dominate a battle, BUT with the add-ons, you can easily get owned.  I have a party that is mostly level 50, and the bottom floor of the add-on STILL owns me.  The trophies also are not all that difficult to achieve if you are looking to get the platinum.

The only issue is, killing 50,000 monsters and playing the game for 200ish hours, can get old. especially if you realize you can create your entire party from the "main" characters and level them up all at the same time instead of having 50+ characters.  I have played the game 110 hours and beaten it with most characters.  I have figured out the game so well, i can beat the game in 30 minutes.  so playing for another 90 hours... seems pretty tedious especially just to get a trophy.  I almost feel like i should start the game, turn my fan on to keep my ps3 cool, and watch cable.  The only real issue is killing 50000 monsters, which honestly you could just fight the monsters on the first floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment