Saturday, June 1, 2013

Kane and Lynch 1 and 2

Not many people are a fan of this game series.  I personally loved it.  The first game was basically a 2 player remake of the game Freedom Fighters for PS2.  I never played that game much, but i saw it played enough by my former roommate, that I knew what it was about, and understood the play controls... and In Dead Men, you controlled your party members the exact same way.

Kane and Lynch 2 you switched from playing Kane as first player to Lynch.  Lynch is pretty hardcore, and they even made him look like the Undertaker on the cover of the first game.  You run through Hong Kong trying to kill countless dirty cops owned by a head of state, in order to escape the city.  The two of you get completely screwed over, and are forced to run.  I liked these games, the sad part is Kane and Lynch have been forced into the role of add-on characters for the Lara croft game, because they did not sell well.

No comments:

Post a Comment