Saturday, June 1, 2013

Metal Gear Saga HD

I am glad they are re-releasing all of the Metal Gear Saga in HD.  I played each of these games for hours, and the were great each time i played them.  The replayability of them was probably their greatest feature.  And playing the games through a second time revealed so much more of the motivation of the characters.  Which is why they were so great.  I even like Metal Gear Solid 2, which most people did not.  They did not feel that Raiden was a good enough substitue... but the point was that you could recreate what Solid Snake did in Shadow Moses, with someone else.  As the story line progressed I felt that it got more and more interesting, like the fact that Ocelot was brainwashed by the nano-machines inside of his body.  Overall, I loved this game series.

No comments:

Post a Comment