Friday, May 31, 2013

Darksiders I and II

These games are fun...  I think the first game has a lot more going for it in someways than II.  I like the combos better in I, the fact you can pick up cars, and the fact the abyssal chain is much more useful in grabbing chaos growth than the death grip.  Honestly, in a lot of ways the Death Grip move is not all that useful.  I thought it would be much more useful, and you would be able to grab onto chaos growth with it... and you cannot. you just fall to your death pitifully might i add.... lol.  I did like going to earth and the more vast array of guns.  I also liked see parts of the different worlds.  I am hoping as the story more unfolds it will become a much better game series overall and they will perfect more of what you can do.  I think Darksiders V (which they already have plans for) will be the best one of them all, being as you will pick up right at the end of the first Darksiders riding to right the wrongs of the apocalypse, in a multi-player online game.

No comments:

Post a Comment