Monday, March 11, 2013

Quantum Theory

This Game is your pretty basic 3rd person shooter.  It is a little on the difficult side at times, with the bosses, but other than that not too bad.  I enjoyed this game.  I especially liked when you shoot people in the head, and your guy starts talking, and says things like "heh splat!", or "More, MORE!".  I did like the fact that you can throw your partner across the room, but i actually wish the story was co-op.  I think that would have made the game a lot more fun.  Not many people play the multi-player either which is pretty lame, because most of the Trophies are for multi-player.  which I always hate when games force you to get Multi-player trophies.  Especially when rarely anyone plays the multi-player.

Other than that I enjoy this game.  Killing weird alien-demon things is always fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment