Sunday, March 10, 2013

Overlord I and II

I loved this game series.  I am sad they did not make a 3rd game.  The only thing I found REALLY frustrating, was when you try to beat it as a domination Overlord, in Overlord II, and if 1 person gets killed when you raid the Elf Village, at the end of the game, you cannot get 100% domination.  The lamest part about it is the people basically run into the grenades that are being thrown.  I got so frustrated that i seriously stopped playing that pathway because almost everytime one person if not 2 would die simultaneously that you are supposed to enslave.  I seriously only had 15 people before i had 100% domination to enslave, out of the 300 that i had to do.  this was the only thing that was really annoying, especially since you cannot lock onto enslaved people and move them, like you can your minions.  If you could do that... the game would have been a LOT easier, but still fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment